Dr. Bourke is highly trained in all facets of foot, ankle and knee surgery.
- Joint replacement of the knee, ankle and great toe.
- Realignment of bunions and claw toes.
- Treatment of arthritis in the fore foot, midfoot, hindfoot (ankle and sub talar joints) and knee.
- Ligament reconstruction including anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) and patellofemoral ligaments of the knee and deltoid and lateral ligament of the ankle.
- Tendon reconstruction including tibialis posterior and Achilles tendon in the foot and patella tendon in the knee.
- Diabetic foot reconstruction following Charcot neurarthropathy.
- Treatment of flat foot disorders.
- Arthroscopic surgery to the knee, ankle, sub talar and great toe joints.
- Cartilage lesions including microfracture and cartilage transplant
- Fracture treatment
- Deformity correction using external frames.
- Treatment of chronic and acute infection